Monday, July 21, 2014

Tour My Garden!

Hello, Isabelle here. Today, I am going to give you a tour of my garden. I hope you like it! 
I have the same outfit on because I wanted to show you the matching flower hair clip and I think it looks pretty good outside in the sunshine. Yes! We finally had a sunny day here in England!! 



Isn't this a beautiful flower? I'm not sure of the name of it! 


This is also a pretty one. It kind of matches the flower in my hair :) 

This one is a sunflower.

This is the little garden that I started growing a couple months back. I think it's looking good! 

Last but not least! I had a selfie with the yellow flowers! I think the yellow matches my shirt. What is your favorite flower?

Over and out,

*Isabelle*




1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabelle!, My favorite flowers are roses.

    ReplyDelete